Sivanthi Aditanar College (SAC) pursues a holistic admission policy for all the Programmes offered by the institution. A holistic admission policy seeks to understand the applicant not only by marks secured but also ensures the applicant fulfills the required norms for admission in to a programme. This is in keeping in view to suggest the applicant to select the programme suitable for his career.
Admission Policy and Process
- Admissions will be carried out through online / offline mode.
- Admission process will be as per the guidelines of Tamil Nadu Government and Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate (UG)/ Postgraduate (PG) Programmes are required to register online or can visit to the College and get registered.
- Students who have got applications are requested to fill their marks and submit the applications through online / offline mode after thoroughly checking the necessary details are filled.
- If any applicant is unable to submit the application in online, they can submit the hard copy of the filled in application to the college.
- Admission is made purely on the basis of merit, subject to the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu and Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
- The applicants will be eligible to take admission in all the programmes provided they satisfy the eligibility for the selected programme.
- Applicants will be responsible for the authenticity of all the information they provide.
- Admissions will be considered to be complete only when the full fee for the semester is paid (against an official receipt) and the name of the applicant appears on the relevant roll